Monday, April 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj's Neon London Departure





She's known for her eccentric fashions and Nicki Minaj's Sunday (April 22) sighting at London's Heathrow Airport was no different.
The "Super Bass" songstress looked every bit futuristic in a neon pink and black ensemble paired with a Boy London t-shirt, platform black and silver boots and a pink flat bill baseball cap.

At a recent appearance on the Graham Norton show in the UK, the platinum blonde beauty dished about everything from recently deleting her Twitter account to becoming a rapper.
When asked about why she deleted her social media page that had a whopping 11 million followers, Minaj explained, "A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and I did. I hope they’ll wait for me. I know they will. I reply to people all the time, I’m known for that and I get to know them by name. I have a personal bond with them. I respond to at least 10 people a day."

Before the superstar became a world-wide music phenomenon, she says she wanted to be an actress, telling, "I remember I wanted to be an actress first and then I went to school for acting and then I started, I always loved music ‘cause my mom would sing all the time. Singing was a little boring so I was like you know what, let me start rapping. I’ve been really doing it for sucha long time. I’ve put out three mixtapes and then kaboom, I was signed with Lil Wayne and this is my second album"