Monday, April 23, 2012

Victoria Beckham's Chic Day in China





Enjoying her time in China, Victoria Beckham was spotted at the Joyce Fashion Store in Beijing earlier today (April 23).
The singer/fashionista donned a ravishing red dress as she greeted fans and paparazzi whiel making her exit and going on her way.

Victoria was also spotted at the Lanvin store nearby with her hairdresser Ken Paves, this time rocking a sexy black dress as she signed autographs.
In career news, Mrs. Beckham told press she kept her soccer-playing hubby David in mind when coming up with the design for the new Special Edition Range Rover Evoque.

"I've stayed very true to myself. I've designed a car that I want to drive, a car that I think David wants to drive. I think that though women will drive this car, it has a masculine edge. I think it's very cool.”
"And the bottom line is, would I drive this car, like when I'm designing a dress, would I wear this dress? I love what I do. I consider myself so blessed to do a job that I love and this has been a great experience for me."