Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chris Evans Covers DETAILS May 2012








With his new movie "The Avengers" set to hit theaters on May 4th, Chris Evans amped up promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of DETAILS magazine.

The 30-year-old actor looked studly in a Louis Vuitton shirt and tie for the Norman Jean Roy shot spread while opening up about his taste in women and being a softy.

Highlights from Mr Evans' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to DETAILS!

On wanting to date someone who pushes his buttons:
"I like ... girls who give me a hard time [and] bust my chops a little. I like girls who aren't so la-di-da. L.A. is so la-di-da."

On preferring girls who are a bit more casual:
"I like wet hair and sweatpants. I like sneakers and ponytails."

On being a bit of a softy:
"I weep at everything. I emote. I love things so much. I just never want to dilute that."

On not letting his career dominate his well-being:
"I love acting. It's my playground, it let's me explore. But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."