Friday, April 27, 2012

Zooey Deschanel: Plugging Pantene


She has always displayed a unique style and likable persona, and now Zooey Deschanel has been named the new celebrity ambassador for Pantene haircare products.
The “New Girl” actress is thrilled to be working with the popular brand of personal care goods, and looks fabulous in the new promo ad.

Deschanel told press, “I am so excited to be a part of the Pantene family. Anyone who knows me knows that I am really into hair. I’m a real girly girl and love doing my hair and experimenting with different styles.”
“Being a ‘Pantene girl’ has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. It is really amazing to be representing the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Collection, the products are fantastic and Pantene also supports the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program which is a wonderful cause. Pantene is helping to provide confidence and beautiful real-hair wigs to women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment; you can’t put a price on that.”