Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chris Evans And His Sexy Self Promote ‘The Avengers’ In Brazil






Hollywood hunk Chris Evans changed up his clean-cut all-American look as he sported a beard on a visit to Brazil to promote upcoming blockbuster The Avengers on April 9.

Chris Evans sympathizes with the stars of Twilight as he still has an “incredible amount” of privacy.

“It’s not like Twilight where there are 50 girls waiting outside my apartment and I’ll never be alone again. It’s not like that,” he told Prestige magazine. “I still have an incredible amount of independence and privacy, which is such a blessing. It really couldn’t have worked out any better.”

Astounded by the success of his 2011 film Captain America: The First Avenger, the Boston native tells Hong Kong’s Prestige: “I’m surprised by any movie that is successful. At this point I’ve made a lot of films. I’ve made about 20 movies and I’m probably proud of three.”