Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tardy Lindsay Lohan's Smoky Day on the "Glee" Set




After making a not-so-fashionably late arrival, Lindsay Lohan got down to business on the Los Angeles set of "Glee" on Wednesday (April 25).
The 25-year-old was spotted hanging out by the trailers as she took a cigarette break in between shooting scenes for her guest role as a judge at Nationals.
As for showing up after her slated start time, Dot Marie Jones tweeted this morning (though she later deleted it), "Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I'd rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late!"

This isn't the first time LiLo has had problems when it comes to being late for filming, as her former "Georgia Rule" director Garry Marshall penned about having to reign in the actress after she was chastised in a leaked memo from the motion picture's studio chief for her partying ways.

Of this, Marshall told ET, "Lindsay was having some trouble in her life and getting to the set. She said [of the memo], 'It's all over, what should I do?' I said, 'What we're doing is making a movie, so the first thing you need to do is say something apologetic to the crew and the other actors,' and she made a beautiful speech to everybody there."
The director added, "We got along well, and I wish her the best -- and she's coming back. I think. I hope."