Monday, April 23, 2012

Demi Lovato Rocks Brazil





Showing some love to her Brazilian fans, Demi Lovato gave a concert at the Chevrolet Hall in Belo Horizonte last night (April 22).

The “Sonny with a Chance” chick was all smiles as she took the stage in a multi-textured black sparkly ensemble and rocked out her hit songs for the packed audience.
In a recent interview, Demi confessed that the extreme ups and downs of being a famous actress/singer contributed to her tendency towards drug use.

"What I can say is that I was depressed. I would come off stage in front of 18,000 people and suddenly be alone in a hotel room. I'd come crashing down and would try to find a way to recreate that feeling, to stay 'up.’ Promoters gave me drugs and alcohol in restaurants or clubs."
"They wanted me to come back so I would be seen there. They were basically kissing my ass. I thought they were my friends. I thought I was having fun. Being a celebrity can be dangerous. Nobody says 'no'. That's why so many end up overdosing and dying. It could definitely have happened to me."