Saturday, April 14, 2012

Katy Perry's Rockin' Night at Coachella





Trendy pop-star Katy Perry rocked the night away at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival on Friday night (April 13) as she danced to the sounds of M83 in Indio, CA.

The 27-year-old singer was adorned in a black hat and studded leather jacket as she clapped her hands to the beats of the night while tweeting “M83 ONLY” after the performance.

Miss Perry took inspiration from a 90s sexy-witch flick for her festival ensemble, as she revealed in her tweet, “In honor of Friday the 13th The CRAFT is the inspiration for this evenings lewk... #takemyscars #coachella.”

After her festy-activities, Katy attended the DETAILS at Midnight party presented by Hennessy V.S. in Rancho Mirage, CA while keeping a similar look, rocking some oversized sunglasses and fierce, violet streaks throughout her locks.

In personal news, the “California Girls” singer‘s proclaimed best friend, Rihanna, opened up to ELLE for its May 2012 issue on their bond.

"I'll tell you, you do not find people like her in this industry. She's gorgeous, charming, and so unedited it's scary. That's what intrigued me most when I first met her: she said it like she saw it,” the Barbados-born singer revealed. “I trust people like that. I feel safe around people who tell me the [bleeped]-up [bleep], because I know they'll always tell me the truth."