Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bikini-Clad Rihanna's Hawaiian Hotness






Showing off her killer curves for the world to see, Rihanna posted a batch off smoldering hot shots on Facebook on Monday night (April 16).

The Barbadian beauty was certainly a head turner as she tossed off her white bikini top while posing half-nude underneath a waterfall during a recent vacation in Hawaii.

Other shots included in the Aloha State pictorial include scuba diving pics, a bikini beach romp and some drool-inducing photos in which RiRi is seen rubbing suntan lotion on her alluring figure.

Looking to be in fine form, the Facebook post comes after Rihanna was criticized for being too thin, of which she told Us magazine, "That was not something I even tried to do. I never weighed myself, so I don't know how much weight I was to know how much I lost. . . but I dropped two sizes down."

The 24-year-old added: "I'm not excited about how skinny I am, so it wasn't a goal for me or anything."