Sunday, April 22, 2012

Victoria Justice's Stylish NYLON May 2012 Spread




She's in the midst of the third season of her hit Nickelodeon show "Victorious", and the growingly-popular Victoria Justice was selected for a feature in the May 2012 issue of NYLON magazine.
The 19-year-old singer/actress donned designer ensembles from top named designers including AllSaints and Calvin Klein for the fashionable spread lining the pages while engaging in a brief Q&A session about her role in 'The First Time' and moving towards more mature roles.
Highlights from Miss Justice's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON!

On her new supporting role in 'The First Time':
“It was really cool to be seen in a different light outside of Nickeldoeon. I’m in about three scenes in the movie—three scenes I’m really proud of, and I think I get to show some range, but the movie is really not on my shoulders.”

On proving herself to the industry outside of her Nickelodeon character:
“I realize, being on Nickelodeon right now, I’m going to have to prove myself. I want to play characters that are different from what I’m doing now. I really want to try new things, I just really want to surprise people
and work with people who me, as well.”

On shifting to more mature roles:
“I want to stretch myself as an actor, I want to work with people that have been doing this much longer than I have, and are a lot better at this than I am so I can learn and grow from them. I want to work with directors, work with actors, work with writers…working with Meryl Streep is, like, OMG, a dream.”