Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whitney Port Presents Whitney Eve Fall 2012




She's living the dream of thousands of young designers, and Whitney Port took the stage at her own fashion show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Wednesday (February 15).

The former “City” star walked the runway and waved to the cheering audience after wrapping up the Whitney Eve Fall 2012 presentation.

Ahead of the show, Miss Port spoke to People magazine about what she wants the world to see in her clothing line.

"I want to show people I'm really in this to create a great fashion line. There's this thought that people on TV just put their names on lines and it's not something they're passionate about," the 26-year-old told. "For me, I've always wanted to do this, since day one. Being on TV was just this added thing that I kind of fell into."