Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe Stops By “The Tonight Show”


He’s been all over the place promoting his new movie “The Woman in Black,” and last night (February 1) Daniel Radcliffe was spotted at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”

And while he wasn’t really there to talk about his “Harry Potter” years, Daniel ended up chatting about the fact that he’s glad to have moved on.

“I miss the crew, the people, a huge amount, but in terms of playing the character, you know I did it for ten years. Now, we had a great run but now I’m excited to be out in the world doing other things.”

Jay also asked Daniel if he ever sees the movies on TV and decides to watch them. “No, God, I cringe very very hard. Particularly the early films. It’s, you know, I look like a little frog boy. That chubby chin, massive eyes just on a tiny little head... it’s not fun to watch.”