Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nicki Minaj Livens Up the 2012 NBA All-Star Game




Bringing her energy to the annual sports spectacle, Nicki Minaj helped open up the 2012 NBA All-Star Game in Orlando, Florida on Sunday (February 26).

The 29-year-old took to a makeshift stage at the Amway center while delving into a medley of songs including "Moment 4 Life” and fan favorite “Super Bass.”

The appearance comes shortly after Miss Minaj made headlines thanks to a controversial Catholic-themed exorcism performance at the 2012 Grammy Awards.

Responding to the critics, Nicki told Entertainment Weekly, “I don’t know, what is the big issue? You know how people write plays and movies? That’s what I did. I wrote that and I gave the world a tiny little preview of what’s to come. And I have to perform it on the set in which the movie would be, right?”