Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zac Efron: Sao Paulo Stud







Enjoying some time in South America, Zac Efron was spotted out and about in Sao Paulo, Brazil earlier today (February 29).

The “Charlie St. Cloud” hunk attended a photocall at John John denim boutique and showed some love to his faithful Brazilian fans.

During a recent interview, Zac chatted about his new movie “The Lorax,” which also happens to star the lovely Taylor Swift.

When asked about similarities to his character in the film, Zac noted, “He’s sort of a hopeless romantic. He’s adventurous, he’s persistent, he’s stubborn, kind of annoying, pretty funny. He has a big imagination. I’d like to think I’m all those things. He learned that all for me. I taught him everything he knows.”

Efron also shared that he’s been a Dr. Seuss fan for awhile. “Yea, I started reading them in high school. [Laughs] No, I have a lot of vivid memories of my parents and me reading these books. They would read them to me. It’s frozen in my mind, I can see them all. I still have them in what used to be my room. It's been turned into a spare room at my house. I’ve been kicked out. My little brother took over my room.”