Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Megan Fox Covers Cosmopolitan April 2012



She's one of the hottest ladies in Hollywood, and Megan Fox brings her coveted looks to the cover of the April 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan.

Set to hit newsstands on Tuesday, March 6th, the 25-year-old actress opens up about her tough-girl image and her husband, Brian Austin Green, while also posing for what's sure to be a fabulous spread.

Highlights from Megan's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Cosmopolitan!

On her tough-girl image:
“It’s because I have tattoos and I say curse words, and apparently, that’s crazy. I think maybe I give off this energy of seeming like I don’t give a fuck, and that’s misinterpreted. But I’m not wild.”

On first meeting now-husband Brian Austin Green:
“I didn’t know who he was, since I was too young for Beverly Hills 90210. But the first time I saw him, I got butterflies. And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity. We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”