Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens' Valentine's Day Shopping Spree





Shopping the holiday away in the City of Lights, Vanessa Hudgens spent part of her Valentine's Day (February 14) at a Chanel boutique in Paris, France.

Looking chic in a black cardigan, ruffle-laden top, white trousers and platform booties, the "Journey 2" actress quickly made her exit out of the store while toting her pricey new purchase by the nearby paps.

Meanwhile, Ms. Hudgens recently dished about a much less glamorous time in her life, recalling her two week long stay at a homeless shelter to prep for a movie role.

"For 'Gimme Shelter,' my character ends up at this pregnant, homeless teen shelter that's actually ran in New Jersey by a woman and I actually went and stayed in the shelter for two weeks before I started filming, so I mean like, I lived there with all the girls, with all the kids, so I think that it's really interesting because you find so much more about yourself," Vanessa told Rachel Ray in an interview.

The 23-year-old star also dished about cropping her coif for the role, telling Ray, "I actually cut my own hair for this movie, I did that to myself, yes I did."