Friday, February 24, 2012

Megan Fox Talks Religion, Honesty with MIAMI Magazine






Bringing her beauty to the Sunshine State publication's latest installment, Megan Fox covers the March 2012 issue of MIAMI magazine.

The 25-year-old brunette bombshell tossed on a cap-sleeved embellished bodice gown by Tony Ward and diamond egg earrings by Arunashi for the Greg Lotus shot front page while talking about topics including her religious stance and sometimes unwise honesty.

Highlights from Miss Fox's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to MIAMI magazine!

On her stance as a Christian woman:
"I've always been intrigued and repulsed by how divisive and hateful different Christian denominations are to one another despite their obvious commonalities and interconnections. [The church I attend is] not judgmental, does not close its doors to anybody, and has a young, active, passionate congregation, which is how I like to experience church."

On being too honest:
"I'll fight to the death for something I believe in, and I'll be completely honest - even when being completely honest is maybe not the wisest way to be. I've learned you can do yourself a disservice by being too honest too quickly."

On her latest role in the movie 'Friends with Kids':
"I'd rather be with good people in a movie than the other way around. Most of the cast knew each other very well already - Kristen and Maya are BFFs; it was such a nice, welcoming, supporting environment."