Friday, February 24, 2012

Katy Perry Talks Style





She’s always had a taste for creative style, and Katy Perry recently revealed what was behind her decision for her latest blue 'do.

Opening up to WWD about her new look, the “Firework” singer revealed that she wanted to channel Vogue’s Anna Wintour and Kate Winslet’s blue hair in “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.”

"I was trying to find a happy medium between crazy and mature," the star, who’s going through a divorce from Russell Brand, added.

The blue-haired beauty also admitted that she's going for a more natural look these days. "I’m in a really healthy place. I'm working out and on a wonderful meal plan, and I'm taking my vitamins every day. It is showing up on my physique and face. With all those bonuses, I feel I don't have to wear as much makeup. I'm still doing fun things with my hair.”