Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Taylor Momsen Covers FHM March 2012




Bringing her unique ways to the forefront, Taylor Momsen took over cover duties for the March 2012 issue of FHM.

The Pretty Reckless rocker tossed on an itsy-bitsy black outfit for the front page while chatting with the UK based publication about her shoe fetish and love of English music and weather.

Highlights from Miss Momsen's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out FHM!

On her shoe fetish:
"I love stripper shoes and I always try to find the tallest ones. I’m always surprised no one talks about my shoes. I’m, like, on stage in 15-inch heels but people talk more about my eye make-up, which has stayed the same forever."

On her love of high heels:
"I'm 5ft 8in. So I’m really tall. I got into heels when I was little, though. My mom’s really short so she always wears really tall heels and I used to steal them and now it’s just a part of my everyday life."

On her taste in men:
"I don’t like guys who overdress. And I don’t like guys who try too hard. My biggest thing is be yourself. Be yourself and if people don’t like you, then they can suck a d**k. I don’t like people who pretend to be something to fit into a certain crowd or guys who pay more attention to how they look than you do – that’s not a good thing."

On preferring music from the UK:
"Most of my favorite bands are from England. You guys have the best bands. The Beatles, Zeppelin, The Who, you have frickin’ all of them! America loses there."

On liking gloomy London weather:
"Every now and again I want to go to the beach and be in the sun, but that’s a very rare feeling, so I could live in London, definitely. I like the rain. I like the gloom, and everyone’s got such an attitude, be it a good or a bad one."