Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mila Kunis Signs On as the New Face of Dior




Tapping one of Hollywood's most popular young actresses of 2011, Christian Dior has signed Mila Kunis as the new face of their brand.

The "Black Swan" beauty has already posed for a Mikael Jansson shot ad campaign for the French company which will appear in its spring fashion campaign.

With international campaigns to launch January 15th followed by U.S. debuts on January 29th in The New York Times, Dior deputy general manager Delphine Arnault told WWD, “Mila Kunis is a very talented young actress; she embodies the true modern woman. Her performance in ‘Black Swan’ was remarkable. She is very gifted. We are looking forward to a long relationship with her.”

Of the new high-profile gig, Miss Kunis said, “I’m honestly just learning about fashion. In my daily life, I don’t wear the most feminine pieces. But I love to feel feminine when I’m on the red carpet. I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful.”

Also commenting on her first Dior modeling experience, the 28-year-old dished, “They made me feel incredibly comfortable. I can’t say it was the hardest thing to do."