Thursday, January 19, 2012

Michael Fassbender Shirtless Magazine Cover


Michael Fassbender covers The Hollywood Reporter shirtless, about which I’m paying lip service because I gather about three of you are totally wet for him and I’m a giver. Interview below discussing how he’ll buy you new panties and breakfast in the morning, if you’ll make the bed. He also discusses upcoming Steven Soderbergh movie Haywire and 2011′s Shame in which he did full-frontal.

** On going to the Oscars, and who he’d take: ‘It would just be a bonus, but of course I would take my mom down the red carpet.’

** On an odd job he took for money during lean years: ‘I had to call people who had filed complaints about the Royal Mail and see if they were happy with how their grievances were dealt with. Most of the time they weren’t. My goal was for acting to become my main income. I would say to myself, ‘I’m good enough.’ That became my mantra.’

** On finally making it: ‘It’s nice to have that security where you think if everything goes tits up, I’ve now got a flat I own and I don’t have to worry about paying the bills and putting food on the table. I’m really lucky that it happened to me when it did, considering the recession.’

** Steven Soderbergh on Michael’s abilities to party: ‘He’s a blast. We’re out one night and it’s 3:30 a.m., and we’re in someone’s kitchen and Michael is singing. I’m like, ‘Dude, I gotta go.’ The phrase Michael uses most often is, ‘So where are we going now?’ He’s the Duracell movie star.”