Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Rocks Out for "Saturday Night Live"


Making her third appearance on the sketch comedy show, Kelly Clarkson was the musical guest on last night's (January 7) episode of "Saturday Night Live".

Hosted by NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley, the "American Idol" alum took the stage twice while offering up renditions of her hit songs “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)" and “Mr. Know It All” to the audience's delight.

Talking about returning to the NBC show once again during a recent interview with MTV News, Miss Clarkson excitedly said, "I'm a three-peat! I've made it. It's a legendary stage! I've been watching it since I was a kid. I think we all have."

"It's a fun environment. You don't feel like you're working ... This is like a family place. Everybody here is nice to people who aren't famous. You know what I'm saying? They're nice to my makeup artist, my hair guy ... I hate people who are just nice to famous people. It bothers me. I want to kick 'em," she added.