Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lily Collins Covers Seventeen March 2012







Adding another magazine to her growing collection, Lily Collins graces the cover of the March 2012 issue of Seventeen.

Set to hit newsstands on Tuesday, February 7th, the "Mirror, Mirror" actress posed for a darling spread while talking about topics such as her eyebrows, last name and celebrity crush.

Highlights from Miss Collins' interview are as follows. For more be sure to pay a visit to Seventeen!

On her eyebrows:
“It used to bother me – having bigger, fuller brows. I even plucked them once so I’d fit in, but I hated them and couldn’t wait for them to grow back. Now I embrace them. I’ve realized the quirky things that make you different are what make you beautiful.”

On her last name (she’s the daughter of music legend Phil Collins):
“My last name may have opened doors, but I have to keep them open.”

On her celeb crush:
“It’s weird to have celebrity crushes now because I could actually meet them or work with them! When I was younger, it was definitely Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. I had pictures of him and I had ‘NSYNC posted. I had the biggest crush on Justin Timberlake!”