Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Entertainer of the Year Lady Gaga's Warm Japanese Welcome




Making her way to the far east, Lady Gaga was spotted arriving at Tokyo, Japan’s Narita International Airport today (December 20).

The “Bad Romance” songstress caused quite a stir, as her Little Monsters came out in droves to catch a glimpse of the eccentric pop singer.

In related news, Gaga has been named the Entertainer of the Year by the Associated Press after 135 ballots were cast in the poll (watch the AP's Entertainer of the Year video in the player above).

Of the accolade, the 26-year-old singer gushed, "I am humbled and honored to be named 'Entertainer of The Year' by The Associated Press. My deepest gratitude to the broadcasters and journalists who've supported me over the years, and in turn, are now supporting the loves of my life: my fans. Thank you for believing in 'Born This Way.' May you continue to brave the dreams of Showbiz."