Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blake Griffin Covers Men's Health Jan/Feb 2012



Coinciding with the beginning of the 2011-2012 NBA season, Blake Griffin was selected to cover the January/February issue of Men's Health.

The Los Angeles Clippers phenom showed off his chiseled frame for the publication's latest installment while talking about controlling his energy, being labeled as solely a dunker and wanting to prove people wrong by bringing finesse to his game.

Highlights from Blake's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Men's Health!

On being labeled as a dunker: “I constantly heard that all I do is dunk…And I can understand it. There aren’t SportsCenter clips of me shooting 15-footers.”

On being able to control energy: “Energy is something you can control. In everything you do, you’re going to face people more talented than you. I set myself apart by bringing more energy than they do.”

On his proudest moment of the past season: “Most of my baskets [against the Indiana Pacers] came from midrange jumpers…I was the finesse player people said I couldn’t be. I’m excited to show how I’ve added to that part of my game.”